Originally Posted By: ap_capone48101
Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Originally Posted By: ap_capone48101
Also, can Carlito please get in a good meaningful feud now. Man, they are wasting such a great talent.

I feel the same way about Shelton Benjamin. I thought he was having a great singles career (didn't he win the IC title recently?) and now they threw him back with Charlie Haas to reform "The World's Greatest Tag Team." I understand WWE's entire tag team division SUCKS (at least on Raw) and they need more people to compete for the tag titles since the Highlanders haven't really taken off and Cryme Tyme (my favorite team in the company as of this writing) are the only "real" tag team. I do love TWGTT and their match last night was awesome (always glad to see those 4 guys in the ring at the same time) but I really thought Shelton could have had a very sucessful singles career.
I agree 100% man. Shelton hands down is the best athlete in the WWE. I think why Shelton "failed" on singles is because he isnt that great on the mic, which isnt always the case but jeez, stick Coach with him or something. Just look what AAE has done with Umaga. But at least they have a good feud going with CT.

True, but if they're going to have him tag up again, they should at least award him and Charlie with the tag titles (and then Cryme Tyme). However, in the near future I hope Shelton and Elijah Burke on ECW receive big pushes as I'm high on both individuals and feel they can be main-event type guys.