Very good.

An elderly couple, celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, fly across country and find the diner where they first dined after becoming husband and wife. Entering the establishment, the husband says, "Look, dear, there's the same booth we had 50 years ago."

Sitting down, the wife excitedly says, "The place hasn't changed a bit." And they go on to order the same meals they enjoyed 50 years previously. They even play the same songs on the juke box.

A cop overhearing them reminice, says," Excuse me. I've been listening to you and think it's great that you're reliving your special day. I'm chief of police in this town and if there's anything I can do to make your day special, tell me."

The husband replies, "Actually, my wife and I first made love after our dinner by that very same oak tree by the fence on top of that hill across the street. So if it would be alright-"

"Say no more, my friend. It's no problem. You and the Mrs. go up there by the tree and I'll make sure you're not disturbed," says the cop.

He helps them as they hobble with the use of canes and walkers. After a few minutes, the cop grows curious and takes a peak, only to find the old couple going at it wildly, their bodies flying about with fury, rolling around together with unbelievable speed. His jaw dropped as he had never seen such energetic body contortions for such an extended length of time.

When the couple finally hobbles down the hill with their canes and walkers, the cop says, "I admit I took a peak. You two were amazing. Was it like that 50 years ago?"

"Not quite," says the wife. "Back then the fence wasn't electrified."