hey folks

It's been a weird night.

Appearently, I spent the entire night at my buddy's house telling everyone to leave because the ceiling was slowly lowering itself and that it was so sticky that if we got stuck to it, we would never get down. So I ran outside and since I refused to come in, we played cornhole on the lawn. After we finished, I appearently kept telling my friend that I needed to paint him, not sure why, I can't paint for shit.

The thing was, it was such a clear, level-headed drunk that I had. We listened to music and just sat there and it seemed unreal. The Absinthe did not produce any woosey or normal drunk-like feelings, just clear-minded thoughts and we just sat there (until the ceiling tried to squish me). I was the designated preparer for the Absinthe because I'd had it once before, the legal american version, so I found myself making more drinks for myself (when would I get this chance again? I had to have as much as possible). When I hit my eigth, my buddies were on their forth. This turned out to be the best decision of the night (also the reason for my fear of the ceiling, I'm sure).

Everything was fine until lateer in the night when the Absinthe started to wear off and we switched to good-ol' Rum. That's when the pleasant feelings of the Absinthe turned into the ever-popular drunken hootnanny.

After that I lost track of time and space. I awoke this morning with a pizza in my bed with me (lets hope nothing happened and that I don't end up with little pizza rolls to care for in 9 months, though I already ate the pizza, is that cannbalism? What's the term for eating my own young?)

I didn't even remember this thread or making it. When I just turned on my comp, I saw this thread and thought, "Holy Shit! Someone else had Absinthe too!!!" Then I saw my post.

Oh well.

Bottom Line: If you ever get a chance, try Absinthe. It's not legal in the US or most of Europe, but you can find it in places around Europe and sparingly inside it too.

The Doc Facee

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.