Klydon, actually this is the only place I get to see them. I remember when I was younger we were driving all the way around this square in our car, even over the old bridges. Luckily, right now they've closed down the central and southern side of the square to cars to preserve its historical feeling, and you can enjoy a carriage ride around this part if you'd like. The small part in North of the square is open to cars via a East-West street going through the square. You can see that street in the Northern view, also even better and clearer in the first picture. This square is in the heart of the downtown and is surrounded by streets jammed with traffic. Some days, you can't have a clear view of other side of the square because of smog.

svsg, I've not many pictures handy, I'll keep that in mind the next time I go photo shooting. But right now, here is a picture of a street that goes in between Chehelsotoon Palace and Naghshe Jahan Square. Keep in mind, the photo has been taken on 2pm of a weekend, where there's almost no heavy traffic. You can also check out Tehran24 for more photos of the kind you are looking for of many Iranian cities.

Attached Files 60-PIC_0472.jpg

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones