Ok where to start,There millions of Beatles books around the world thats been written by strangles with no connection to the Fab Four what so-ever.

Of all the beatles book ive read and ive read dozens,the list below are the most reliable sources around,written by press people and close friends.

The Beatles Anthology 1996

There life story in there own words and quotes by John,very good book,packed with great photos.

The Beatles.The Bestselling Authorized Biography-Hunter Davies 1968

Nearly 40 years after it First Publication,and despite the millions of words published on the beatles since then,Hunter davies's intimate book is still the only authorized biograpghy of the worlds most succesful band ever.

Lennon-The Definitive Biography-Ray Coleman

Ray Coleman,who travelled with the beatles and interviewed Lennon Many times,draws on conversations with his friends and musicains and his family,from Aunt Mimi who raised him in Liverpool to his widow Yoko.

A Most Honest book-This is the book to read for any Lennon fan.

Paul McCartney-Many Years from now-Barry Miles 1997

The Only Avaliable biography for McCartney.

I me Mine-George Harrison

Out of the four beatles George is the only one to write an Autobiography..

These are the books you should read Irishman12 first,if you are interested in the other sides of there story,not just the music..

Let us know how you get on.Hope these help

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon