I've also been playing this a lot lately:

I've unlocked everything. Now I'm working on the "GM of the Year" trophy in General Manager mode.

I love the new control scheme. Mapping the moves to the right analog stick was a great idea...and the new "Ultimate Control Moves" add a layer of depth to the game that's been lacking for a long time. Being able to smash your opponent's head into the ring steps and announce tables, picking them up in a vertical suplex, walking over to the ropes and dropping them on the ropes...there's so many great things you can do.

The commentary sucks...and I mean BAD. There are SO many glitches in the commentary. The commentators will start talking about a Superstar who isn't even in the match...and almost EVERY time I hit someone with a chair...J.R. says "There it is...the Stone Cold Stunner!" WTF?!

On more than one occasion...I've chokeslammed someone with Kane or Undertaker...and J.R. says "THE ATOMIC LEGDROP!"

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis