Appreciate it XD.

Thing is, I seem to hve a mix of XD and Irishman's opinion of JBL.

Bradshaw was for years a solid mid/lower-card worker who had spent a good portion of his career stuck in the basement of the syndication program Shotgun Saturday Night.

But he had a pretty good run with Simmons(now relegated as a sad joke) forming the Acolytes. At least back when the WWE Tag Team divison meant something.

I never bought "JBL" as a world title contender, but its not like he wasn't watchable. He simply is like many other Smackdown! workers: Not even a kid would take them seriously as "players", if you get my drift.

As announcer, he's basically Jerry Lawler, just if Lawler was stoic, never emotional while working, and never hyperactive in the shilling of the corporate product.

Whats sad as well with the "fake" ECW is that Joey Styles is always having to prep up losers that now are "threats". He's too talented to be stuck with this shit.

BTW, I finally caught the much-hyped Angle/Samoan Joe brawl at the recent TNA PPV. Wow.

It lasted less than 15 minutes, but what a good fight, and while Angle was limited because the Olympic Champion was still recovering from his numerous painful injuries(plus a pill-popping addiction), this is a match that WWE hasn't displayed in a good long time.

Really, I'm watching TNA full-time now.

BTW, I dug how Angle blows Joe off after their fight. Angle the arrogant jock competitor. Good to see that he's back.