Don't get me wrong, I've always been a HUGE mark for Tazz. In his prime in ECW, he was a force to be reckoned with. I'm fairly certain he knows a thousand different ways to suplex a man.

Tazz's commentary skills aren't terrible...but it pains me to see what he's been reduced to. He's gone from a tough, no-nonsense wrestling machine to what he is now. Granted...I know he can't wrestling anymore on account of his neck. I guess my point is I'd much rather see him inside the ropes than calling the action from ring-side.

Speaking of WWE and their use of Tajiri...hell...they did that with MOST of ECW's stars. Tazz's biggest claim to fame in the WWE is he was the first man to defeat Kurt Angle. Other than that...WWE dropped the ball with him (and Tajiri, AND Tommy Dreamer, AND Justin Credible, etc etc.)

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis