Thanks for the compliment, ronnie. I don't pretend to be a know-it-all when it comes to wrestling (or sports entertainment, for the "other" crowd), but I do pride myself in knowing a thing or two.

Speaking of CM Punk, I read somewhere that Heyman had initially decided to have Punk eliminated first...but it was in fact Vinnie Mac who made the decision to squash Punk in the match.

It doesn't matter how "over" a Superstar is in the business...if they don't have an established name...and they're in the ring with well-established Superstars...unless Vince decides to put you over...you're gonna get squashed.

It's my opinion that the WWE is wasting CM's talent on ECW. They oughta consider bringing him over to the big leagues (RAW or SD!) They could have him dominate the Cruiserweight division on SmackDown, which in turn would determine whether or not Punk can stay over with the fans...and be a serious contender in the long run.

Just a random thought...who, besides me, thinks the whole "K-Fed/Cena" thing is completely and utterly ridiculous? Nevermind...I'm assuming everybody.

Currently...SmackDown is my favorite show. SD's commentary has gotten MUCH better since Spaz...er...Tazz was replaced by JBL. JBL has a very old-school thing about him. I love his commentary style.

Also, Ken Kennedy should be given a run at the World Heavyweight Title, methinks.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis