Well put, XD. That post is an example, of many, of how you're one of the more knowledgeble wrestling fans on these boards. I agree totally with your points.

Sad thing is, Paul Heyman himself was reluctant to climb aboard the revived ECW. As he said in an interview, he only returned because he wanted to put his input without the McMahon Machine fucking it all up too badly. The problem is, he kept being vetoed over and over by the WWE HQ. If anything, what we've seen since June is....WWE programming at its worst. The few times that ECW has come out, i.e. CM Punk, RVD(before that drug arrest disaster of his), etc., I doubt WWE can take credit for.

Heyman's "being sent home"(Irishman, dont you know your corporate schematic wordplay dictionary?!?!) was mostly because the recent ECW PPV event occured at a 5,000 seat arena, and only 60% capacity. The PPV buyout rate, rumors says, is among the lowest in WWE Corporate family history. DAMN.

Speaking of which, Lashley shouldn't be wearing the ECW title belt. Give it to CM Punk. The crowds are behind him. Wrestling fans dig his work. He's got charisma(and not a SMACKDOWN! has-been like Lashley).

I used to think "Big Show"(aka The Giant) was overrated, but then I noticed that quite terrible tall-man that SMACKDOWN! had over the summer, the Great Khali...whatever. In the Giant's prime at WCW, he was a credible towering menace.

Hell, I still remember when Kevin Nash "broke" the Giant's neck at that WCW PPV.