POSSIBLE SPOILER

Pizzaboy -

I once was shown a very rough early draft of a GFII script by an old neighbor of mine who had the Laser Disc version of the GF trilogy. In this rough draft it had storyboard sketches with one showing Tom Hagen getting shot and killed. I am so sorry that I never made copies of those storyboard drawings.I am thinking that Winegardner may have gotten this notion from possibly seeing these storyboards.

On another note, I would appreciate it, as I know some others here would also, if in the future, when you post something that happens in the Godfather's Revenge book, that you post "SPOILERS" and the CHAPTER that you are going to talk about at the very top of your post.

I am reading the book and did NOT get to the part, nor did I know, that Tom Hagen was killed. That was until I read your post. So please, in the future, post the SPOILER warning along with the Chapter so that you do not ruin it for others who may be reading the book.

Thanks.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.