Originally Posted By: olivant
I'm not so sure about those semantics. Even so, I can't see it taking four years to execute the plan.

I agree with olivant about the semantics, but I also agree with DC about it easily taking 4 years to execute. The reason I don't buy the semantics and view the Senator's line in GFII as a sloppy mistake is why would the Committee care when Michael [/i]devised[i] the plan, rather than when the murders actually occurred? Plus, how the hell do they know when Michael and Vito thought up the plan? Did Geary have to leave the committee for his daily appointment with Miss Cleo?

Think of it in real-life terms. If we ever catch Osama and he is put on trial at the UN, do you think the chairman is going to ask him if it's true that devised the attack on the WTC in 1983, or whatever year the sick bastard got the idea, or is the attack going to be referred to by the year 2001? I would have to say the WTC attacks are synonymous with the year 2001, just as the Great Massacre should be synonymous with the year 1955, not 1950.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.