SPOILERS *** UP TO CHAPTER 21 - BOOK 4 *** SPOILERS

Let me tell you, it's been a struggle to get through what has really turned into a very boring story.

For instance Winegardner spends almost half a chapter describing Jack Woltz's newly renovated house. Now I understand the underlying message that Winegardner is trying to get across with that description in regards to what once happened to Woltz (horses head and breach of security), but there was absolutely no need to spend a half a chapter on that description when it could have been done in about a half a page.

And this Francesca Corleone screwing Johnny Fontaine sub story is just ridiculous, so far meaningless, and a waste of time. There was so much that Winegardner could have done with the Francesca character.

Also a lot of menaingless diolague between Connie and Francesca.

Michael basically is just a guest star in this book.

Mr. Winegardner, I will never understand how Puzo and his family picked you to carry on the Godfather tradition. You have absolutely no imagination whatsoever. There are times I wonder if you really ever read the Godfather, or even watched the movies.

Sad. What could have been a great continuing saga has been turned into junk.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.