Originally Posted By: Fame
Irishman, I think that ppl here simply miss the great reviews you used to write in this thread. For example, this great post you made about "Gone with the wind" :

Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Gone With The Wind #4 on the AFI Top 100 List ****

The epic tale of a woman's life during one of the most tumultuous periods in America's history. From her young, innocent days on a feudalistic plantation to the war-torn streets of Atlanta; from her first love whom she has always desired to three husbands; from the utmost luxury to absolute starvation and poverty; from her innocence to her understanding and comprehension of life.

This was my first time viewing this movie and I quite enjoyed it. A great masterpiece with great performances by everyone from Clark Gable to Vivien Leigh to even Hattie McDaniel. I loved a lot of the "pull away" shots that were done as well as the shots of the characters and it looked like just an outline of them (the characters themselves were dark/black).

The first paragraph was well-written Irishman, but I mostly enjoyed reading the bit on the "pull away" shots. It shows you do have a cinematic eye...that is, when you're not watching the babes

You dont have to of course, but I hope to read more posts like that one Irishman, I think you can do wonders.

Well I really do appreciate that. In fact, I think you're the first person EVER to compliment me on a review I wrote, so thank you