CHAPTER ONE & CHAPTER TWO SPOILERS

Originally Posted By: Mignon
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

There are several things said by Winegardner about some of the original GF characters that tells me that he's surfed our GF Trilogy thread and 'borrowed' some of the things that we've pointed out or specualted about the GF characters.

Don Cardi

Like what?

It wasn't really that much stuff Mig. A line or two here and there in The Prologue. so I don't want to make it appear as though he did this alot. It's really no big deal and I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it.

It's hard to explain in words Mig. You have to read it to understand what I mean. Some of the lines he uses about Michael and Tom's relationship, about Michael breaking Tom's balls about loyalty, are very very similar to things that we've discussed on the boards many times. Points that I remember Turnbull bringing up about why Michael treated Tom like shit at times.

I just get the feeling that he's read our discussions about things like this because what he writes resonates views that only a gangsterbb fanatic would talk about.

Besides, why in the world are you reading these posts when you haven't even started reading the book? You're going to ruin it for yourself.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.