Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

21.) because of posts like this...

22.) Or maybe because of certain members who feel they're much more intellectual and smarter than they really are, who continue to pollute the BB with bullshit, turning off long-time members who actually DO know WTF they're talking about because such childish bullshit behavior/instigation isn't quite what this BB is about. But then again, perhaps it's the Admin's fault for actually letting this continue, cuz he thinks everyone should be given a chance to prove/bury himself, even tho time and time again that philosophy seems to fail him because too many immature idiots who think that they're smart hang around cuz they don't "get it" and think that they are "part of" the "smart" ones and the cycle goes on and on...

Agreed 100%. As you all remember I used to post A LOT in political threads. I stopped a long time ago now because of this reason. I do not support censorship, but I do not support stupidity. How do we solve this? I don't know. But I look forward to a day when I can post again. I probably wont ever post in political threads again, but just regular threads. "Nice Threads" I like to call them.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.