Its one month ago today that Paul died.

I don't think one day passed since that I haven't thought of him. These thoughts come to me unexpectedly... could be when I'm driving, or at work, or having dinner, etc. Mostly I'm happy to think back about him but those few sad moments sneak in now and then. The hardest part of missing him is knowing that I'll never hear his voice again and never see him again.

I've garnered a few of his posts (mostly from links in this thread) and have linked them (below) for your reading pleasure.

One of Paul's favorite "Godfather" debates was arguing over whether there were 5 or 6 Families. Here's a link to one of those discussions (in which Paul ably made his points:
Five or Six Families?

Paul's original poem doing a takeoff on "Twas the Night Before Christmas". He wrote this December, 2002, and I consider this the single best ever post made on our boards:
Plaw's "The Night Before Christmas - Gangster BB Style"

Paul's response to a thread asking about ourselves:
Paul's "Profile Response"

Paul's original poem about some board members:
Paul's "Board Members Poem"

Paul's made-up news article (as Neal Pulcawer) describing a tree and someone's niece:
Neal Pulcawer's "Tree" Article

Paul describing how he met (and infuriated) actor Frank Vincent:
Paul's "Frank Vincent Story"

His "Flopsie and Mopsie" story:
Paul's "Flopsie and Mopsie" Story

Paul's satirical, light-hearted response regarding one of the characters in "The Godfather". This, IMO, was Paul at his best when he was pulling someone's leg. (Read Paul's response and the rest of the thread after that):
Paul's "Joe the Greek" Response

This is just a short sampling of what Paul contributed to our boards and our community. His real contribution was his day-to-day messages that enriched us all.