After tinkering with this game at work for a while...I finally caved in and bought it:

I was pretty skeptical about the whole "double agent" thing actually having an effect on gameplay, but it actually has a profound effect. Balancing your loyalties between Third Echelon and the terrorist group (JBA) is pretty tough. A lot of times, the terrorist leader will order you to kill someone...and then Lambert will come over the radio and tell you to protect that guy. What do you do? If you kill the guy...your trust level in the JBA increases, but the NSA will be none to pleased. If you protect the guy...the JBA may begin suspecting you...and you won't have access to certain equipment during missions (same goes for Third Echelon.)

Right now...I'm stuck on a hotel mission. No weapons...I don't even have my night-vision goggles!

I'll post more as I get further into the game.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis