Originally Posted By: fathersson

Yes it is my opinion that YOU set the tone:

scumbags, scumbags like John Kerry, who undermine them every chance that they get.

What a piece of shit.

and now you even let it be known that you think the Breakfast Club is better then the rest huh...yea right

The joke is that you want an open forum, but you want to micro-manger ever poster and every repley, spelling and content.

Gee Cardi...how many people have you battled with over the last year or two? No wonder people don't post.

I am not attempting to create any arguing, dislike or disharmony with any of you here. I have not really been an active poster here, so I really don't know many of you the way that you seem to all know each other. But I must share the observation that I have made from reading all of these posts. And I hope that my post will be read with an open mind.

By using those adjectives, I believe that Don Cardi was setting the tone to draw some interest and discussion about the topic itself. I honestly don't see that he made a personal attack or directed those words at another member here. I also cannot see where he ever said that some members were better than others. So I must respectfully disagree with the way that you have made an attempt to paint what Don Cardi said as just another attack on these boards. Over in another thread a direct attack was made on Don Cardi by a member who straight forward called him a jerk. Yet you did not even bother to address that member for his direct attack on Don Cardi in the same manner that you did here for something Don Cardi said that was not as direct and blatant as that other attack. In truth, I have to believe that by your constant references to Cardi's posts, by your cute little jabs in your replies and by your adaptation of his name in your signature, that you have a strong dislike for Don Cardi. And if you do, that's fine. That is your business. However, putting personal dislikes aside for a moment, you should at least remain consistant in your posts about your disliking personal attacks being made, no matter what member makes them. If you really believed in that strongly about doing away with the attacks and personal insults, then you would address any and all members who do those things, regardless of if you liked them or not. Plus you go on to accuse some members here of favoring certain members over other members. But when you really look at how and when you chose to post your feelings here, you are really the one that is guilty of favoring some members over others. You actually proved it in the way that you reacted to one member, who didn't attack another member, and in your non-reaction to another member, who really did make a direct attack on a member.

As I said at the begining of this post, it is not my intention to start any fights or to instill any bad feelings with others on these boards.

A CowArd Dies a 1000 deaths, a Soldier dies but Once