Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Do you guys plan each get-together in public. Because you seem to have met up more than I first thought. How many times is it now? If that's feasible.

We actually have gotten together for a weekend on a yearly basis since 2004. As for the dinners, well I know that I have attended about 9 or 10 in the last 3 years. And I know that there were a couple in between that I was unable to attend.

As for Sicilian Babe's rant about "the men" getting together for a baseball game, well don't let her fool you. We had only one this past summer because I purchased a block of tickets to a Brooklyn Cyclones game, which is the minor league affiliate of The New York Mets. SC, Plaw, Signor Vitelli, myself, my wife and children, girls from my daughter's softball team, and a few friends of mine who are not from the boards attended. Geoff and DMC punked out. But there is NO way in the world that Sicilian Babe would have made a trip to that stadium. Damn, she complains that it's too far a drive everytime she has to go around the corner from her house! Right SB?

You plan on coming to the States anytime soon Capo?

Don Cardi

edit: DMC was just reminded that he DID punk out

Last edited by DonMichaelCorleone; 10/22/06 09:08 PM.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380