There was a thread like this a while back in the general discussion area. I was rummaging through reminiscing, thought i'd repost some of the good ones.

"You Know You're a Godfather Freak When..."

- Someone is asking you a favor and you say : "That I cannot do"
- You keep looking over your shoulder everytime you buy some fruit.
- The kid next door breaks your window with his football and you yell at him : "In my home! In my bedroom, where my wife sleeps! Where my children come and play with their toys. In my home!"
- When someone disgarees with you, and you say "Don't ever take sides against the family again"
- When you refuse to go fishing with your Uncle Fredo
- When you and a friend go out to an Italian restaurant and you tell him to have the veal, it's the best in town!
- When you come out of a bathroom with more than just...you know...in your hands.
- When you panic, as your driving seeing a sign that reads: entering "Casueway"
- When you freak out because your spouse calls you "a spoiled Guinea Brat"
- you cant watch the Godfather with other people because you subconsciousely recite the dialogue as it happens in sequence.
- if youve ever stood in front of a mirror and practiced your Brando
- someone asks you a question and you don't know the answer, and you reply, "I'll have to check with Turnbull".
- when you're having an uncomfortable conversation, and you start hearing trains.
- You know a bunch of people who could write a better sequel to The Godfather than Mark Winegardner did.
- No matter what movie you see Diane Keaton in, you think you're watching Kay Corleone.
- when your boss tells your brother that you've been bangin cocktail waitresses 2 at a time.
- If you are unilkely to do something, you say:
some day and the day may never come...
- You've dreamt, at one point or another in your life, of owning a house in Tahoe.
- If you saw The Wedding Planner, you could not concentrate on the movie because you kept wondering if J.Lo actually knew that her dad was Moe Green.
- Furthermore, you kept wondering when he himself was going to ask her, "Do you know who I am? I'm Moe Green!"
- when you want to name your sons- Santino, Michael, Fredo, and Tom
- When you never let anyone outside your family know what you are thinking
- If you avoid all kinds of revolving doors
- When you want someone to be brought to you for conversation, you ask Rocco to keep them alive
- When you don't like to answer questions about your business
- When you hint that your favors imply favors in return
- When, entering your bedroom, you check curtains first
- If you dive for cover hearing the sound of a helicopter
- You never forget cannolies anywhere
- You ask your wife to start the car for you
- You throw out all of your wooden hangers.
- you hear your wife on the phone telling her mother, "he's watching the Godfather.....again."
- you waiting for your table at a restaurant and in your best raspy, whiny voice you blurt out, "they got me waitin' in the lobby!"
- You become suspicious when someone orders banana daiquiri for you
- You think about calling your sons with luparas when someone looks at your daughter approvingly
- You can't refuse a favor on your daughter's wedding day
- You never let anyone block the rearview mirror
- Your parents have difficulties explaining the source of your orange-paranoia to their friends
- You can somehow relate any aspect of your everyday life to The Godfather

I dream in widescreen.