Originally posted by plawrence:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
[b] A LAWYER hitting on his client? Say it aint so!
Douglas is Kay's future husband, so that makes it OK.

Gotta have a little romance in there, don't we?

Plus, it will gave me a chance to try my hand at writing some, um, "love scenes".

How's this:

His hand reached around and down her belly until he felt the touch of her moist, warm, and turgid flesh.

or this:

Instinctively she wrapped her fingers around his hard and throbbing manhood. [/b]
Well it had better be protected sex cause we dont want any more abortions.

He felt her hot breath on his neck as he pleasured her wet clitoris with his finger.
"Oh Douglas, its been so long," she said as he pressed his hard granite-hard member against her pulsating thigh. Expertly he unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, revealing her heaving mounds....supple yet firm, her nipples erect.

Feeling him up against her, her mind was racing, inexplicably the term "hung like a horse entered her mind, and suddenly she was distracted because her mind flashed to a story she had heard about a horse named Khartoum.

"Whats wrong Kay?"
"Its nothing...its about..."
"That part of your life...that nighmare is over, Kay, he said stroking her hair and nibbling at her earlobes."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."