Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
Taking care of Michael is all she's got, as her children are pretty well grown.
According to Peter Biskind's The Godafther Companion, Connie's oldest, Victor, was born in 1949, which doesn't jibe with Michael's comment to Connie about him being picked up in Reno for petty theft, since my story is set in the late 50's.

I decided to go with the younger Victor, since the 1949 birthdate had more credibility, since his baptism scene is depicted in the film and corresponds with that date.

Also, again according to Briskind, her second son, Michael, was born in 1955, presumably the offspring of Connie's second marriage.

That's why I had one of them "outside somewhere (playing?)", and the other napping.

I do like Joey, especially the nice touch with the watch. What I didn't understand was "four" and "floor". Aren't they supposed to rhyme, or is it because I'm from NY?
Yup, it's the Noo Yawk accent that Joey had. "Four" without pronouncing the "R".

But looking at it now, I realize that we don't pronounce the "R" in "floor" either, so that was a bad example. I'm gonna go back and change it to "flaw". lol

"Difficult....not impossible"