Originally posted by Turnbull:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
[b]
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by afsaneh77:
<strong> I think we were all set up with a practical joke. It is time to smile into camera!! tongue lol
Yes Afs, I think you are right!

Say CHEESE : grin

Well this "Guest 24" must have been someone inside...very close. I know several people in here, who, like Zasa, lack the wit to pull something off like this stunt. But whoever did it, I am guessing it was just business, nothing personal.

YEs, this "Guest 24" seems to have vanished. Now we need to figure out who it is. I can rule out certain people because like Zasa they lack the wit to do such a thing. But whoever did it was close, very close....inside. And it wasn't personal, it was just business.

Don Cardi cool [/b]
lol I bet this guy is having a good laugh, making fools of all of us. Ah well, it was fun. So, for the camera. grin [/b]
Yeah, it's been the most fun in a long time. So much for "erosion"... </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."