Originally posted by J Geoff:
And, Don Ciccio has a pronounced dimple in his chin. I can't accept a bag under someone's eye as proof. tongue
I'm with you on this one, JG. I noticed the dimple too, as well as the fact that Don Ciccio has longer, straighter eyebrows with a low arch towards the outside. Mystery Man's eyebrows arch in the middle, and they're thicker. Also, not only does MM lack the dimple, but he's also got one of those horizontal half-moon creases under his bottom lip, which Ciccio doesn't have. Hmmm... unless that's a scar.

Also, the crow's feet by Ciccio's eyes turn up by the eyelid, while MM's turn down onto the cheekbone. And speaking of lines in the face, notice how Ciccio's laugh lines around his mouth are really deep? MM's aren't as deep, and furthermore, the line on the left side isn't straight, it's kind of uneven, like one little part of it doesn't crease as deep as the rest. I notice that because I have it when I smile, too.

It's tough to tell, really... I mean we could be WAYYY off. And if we're right and it's not really him, that's a lot of coincidences for two actors in a movie. The mole, the moustache (which looks about similar), etc.

Also, MM could be well into his 70's, maybe early 80's if he's really healthy. I don't think he necessarily has to be in his 60's. And if it is Ciccio, then he's gained weight, which could make a big difference in how his face looks. So it's not impossible. But still, I'm not convinced it's him.

Sorry DC. wink

By the way, in the bottom left picture-- is Ciccio about to sneeze? It looks like he's breathing in for it, and the next picture should be "CHOO!!" lol