Okay, people - I just got a call from Harlan Lebo, the Godfather Legacy author, who's preparing his book for a re-release next Fall.

He wanted me to confirm the location of Sonny's killing because the location has been contested on the Shooting Locations Page of the GF Site.

Anyone confirm whether that was shot at Floyd Bennet Field (Brooklyn) or Mitchel Field in (Mineola, Long Island) or elsewhere?

I know Scene Locations have been posted here before, but I wanted to present this opportunity to also present any other factual mistakes that MAY have occurred in The Godfather Legacy book.

He did confirm one thing for me: That the Woltz estate WAS shot at the Harold Lloyd Estate (Beverly Hills), and not the Guggenheim Estate in Long Island.

Any other errors you find on This Page would be greatly appreciated, as Harlan has looked there, and plans to again. It's just unfortunate many of the inaccuracies came from Zuckerman's GF Journal book.

Please post ASAP -- Grazie! If y'all do a good job, I'll invite Harlan to another chat or even BB appearance... smile

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations