I have already finished reading the book, like many people here in this topic, I agree the story is very confusing, there are many parts I couldn´t understand and I am not talking about the English language(I speak spanish, I am from Argentina).I just wanted to finish the book that`s why I did not stop to think about some details. The Francesca and Billy story is very boring, the only thing I liked is the ending, when she kills her husband. Maybe I should read it again, but to be honest I will do it in the future not now. I wanna know what happened to Geraci, he was supposed to be in Sicily and somehow he learned that Michael was going to kill him and he got away from the ship, and he was lost somewhere in Palermo, but the last thing we know is that he finished reading the Rome history and he was alone, maybe starving or with no very much money and starting to go crazy. Nothing else. Was Geraci going to die for starvation?Was he going to be killed?Did Michael learn where Geraci was exacly? I don`t think Geraci is planning to take revange or gonna be Michael`s enemy in a possible third book. I don`t think Geraci is gonna live longer either. It would be a shame that a Michael`s enemy is alive somewhere.
Please I need you to answer that. Thank You

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!