Then there is this whole ritualistic thing with everyone having titles which mimic the Roman Empire....the ritual of kissing the don's hand. And those friggin bakers...the first one carrying on about the cake with the angels on it, and Enzo with that huge cake with the Catholic thing on it...How gay IS this organization ... So gay that during poor Anthony's firct communion party they have a couple onstage doing ballroom dancing to some kind of show tunes...
so gay that they get a boys choir to serenade the Corleone family!!!!! And what about this fixation with sausages?? What is THAT all about? And how do they set the attempted assassination of Michael? I'll tell you.. Michael notices there is something amiss with the WINDOW TREATMENT! As for the tenor, Anthony Corleone... well I really don't need to go there except to say I didn't see his girlfriend did you?

And what about that betrayal of the bodyguard? Could he have been having a hissy fit because Michael married Apollonia and breaking up the all guy trio trapsing around Sicily?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."