Hey guys, it's been awhile lol.

My girlfriend knows i love Godfather & Puzo. So she called me up and asked me if i wanted the new godfather book for xmas???

I was like "New Godfather Book"?????

So i said yes.

I'll let you know what i think after i get it on xmas.

But so far, it sounds like a kind of gay plot. Fredo was not gay, not Bi. (But then again, he did go to a show in Havana with that big-willie'd guy).

Let me get this straight...it covers from 1955-1980 but does not mention Joey Zasa or Vincent or Anthony & Mary???? Or Hagen & Cicci??

Then what was the point?? Sure, 1955-58 is going to be a nice little read..but the real strong part is 1962-1978. (I even wrote a script for this one awhile back)

As for 1930, you cant write a story about 1930, becuase Puzo already did. It's included (Book III If i recall) in The Godfather.

It talks about Luca, Capone, Vito, Sonny, etc.

If you want to read about these read The Godfather.

I would think a new book would be made in order to hype a new movie..but they arent going to make a movie based on three years between 2 other movies. They could make a movie based on 1930, 1962, or 1981. NOT 1955. So at least Godfather 4 wont be based on this one.

I always wondered why they diidn't just novelize Puzo's GF4 Script????????

And one question i never had answered????

Who is The Godfather: Vito or Michael?????

I always thought Vito..since Mike becomes The Godfather at the end. The book is based on Vito's life from 1889-1954. And then how his son carried on his legacy.

Therefore, The Godfather Returns would suggest that Vito is back from the grave??? Is this true?????

I'll just have to wait & read. I'm interested of course..oddly enough my script for GF4..was in 1963-1965..and contained a side-story about Castro & JFK. That bastard probably stole my ideas when i posted my script.

If this is so, i'm going to sue him.

Anyways, good reading guys & gals.