Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
When HHH had his run as Champ...its basically boiled down to the fact that there were very few other guys available to put the RAW title on. Goldberg's run in WWE was a joke.

Plus...HHH is the Game. He's undoubtedly the best in the business (I've seen him numerous times in person). That's not suggesting that I think he's the greatest technical or amateur wrestler the WWE has...but he is a great technical wrestler...he's great on the mic...he's the total package.

Then again...I'm a huge mark for HHH, so I'm biased.
I like HHH too and think he's probably the best wrestler in the business today. However, I like to see new guys with the titles (ESECPAILLY guys who never got it before), like the Chris Benoits, RVD's, Edge's, Booker T's (still waiting on his first run). As for Goldberg, I enjoyed seeing him in the WWE but think his "flop" if you will was due to the WWE and their booking. Remember when the nWo came into the WWF!? Man I was so excited to see Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash back in the WWF. And what happened? A completel water-down version from WCW that wasn't together more than a few months because Hulk Hogan turned in his black and white colors for the red and yellow (which I didn't mind). In any case, I think the WWE is to blame just as much as Bill Goldberg.