So, I didn't want to start a new thread, and since this is wrestling related, I'm putting it here. And theres nuttin you can do to stop meh.

I met this guy earlier today:

Mike Jones, aka Virgil. He was at the mall, looking mightly lonely as a matter of fact, signing autographs and stuff. Nice guy. He practically quizzed me though. I saw "WWE Wrestler" and went over to the table... and he had a bunch of picture laid out.. He asked if we watched wrestling, I said I did. And I don't know, I guess I don't look like the type?

So he quizzed me on who was in the pictures, what their finishers were, and who my favorite wrestler was.

I named them all. Because I rule. Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan (duh), the British Bulldog. All. I rule. His first comment to me before I proved myself to him was "I bet your favorite wrestler is John Cena, huh?"

To which I replied "Oh my god. No. I can't stand him. Maybe if he had more than 4 moves, he'd be decent. F-U, STFU, Five Knuckle Shuffle, and the occasional kick or punch. My favorite has to be the icon, the main event, the show stoppah, HBK."

I know I sounded like a dork. But I don't give two shits. Girls can watch wrestling too, dammit.

But yeah, that was my day.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club