Mignon, well basically in reality, leaving the kayfabe behind, Ric Flair did in fact reportedly call Foley a "glorified stuntman". In response, I remember Bret Hart in his column at the time then proceeded to lay the smack at Flair for using the same ring routine in all of his matches.

Besides, the idea of Flair being the "wrestler" against the massive blob of a brawler of Foley....hey, for a PPV mid-card fight, it should be decent enough heat for it.

Doesn't anyone think its ODD that the whole D-X "reunion" happened with a whole hour left to go in the program?

Fuck, even the "finale" of Cena beating up those ECW guys(though really, I can't take him laying out Justin Credible of all people with ease.) had at best 25% of the buzz and crowd pop as the "reunion".

Better yet, who read that supposed report that WWE's brass actually believed that Cena was the biggest reason why the WWE/ECW special last week had good rating numbers? Really, I guess the same geniuses behind the XFL are using this logic. :rolleyes:

Anyway, my predictions of SMACKDOWN! possibly being "merged" with RAW by the WWE might be coming ahead. The "magazines" of RAW and SMACKDOWN! have been halted, with a simple WWE rag to cover both. Ummm....

Man, at the ECW PPV the other night, my new favorite sign:

"If Cena wins, We Riot"

Considering some of the faithful, that isn't an empty threat.