Irish, that IS a good point about the old-school WCW Heavyweight belt, I mean why not? Besides, Mysterio's title-reign has been on borrowed time for a good while.

If anything, if THAT happens, then it further could happen that WWE will eventually "merge" RAW and SMACKDOWN into one corporate "united" brand to cope with this strong insurgency that is ECW.

Thing is, as much as I think the WWE has really been pushing Orton, despite the fact that fans and smarks alike don't like him, its interesting, but who's heard those stories of his real back-stage sexual harrasment incidents? To quote someone at the time, if he wasn't considered such a future investment by HQ, he would have been fired by now.

Funny enough, despite my displeasure at Orton, Masters I think is even worse off. At least Orton has the gimmick of being the "legend killer", but Masters is boring as both a wrestler and mike-man. Again, a glorius beef stick.

Interestingly, my local newspaper's weekly wrestling column was rather upbeat with Angle's entry into ECW, writing how "will the WWE actually make ECW into the product that we smarks really want, as in superb technical and insane wrestling?" Hopefully!

Now I was pleased to see Sabu was better in-shape than I figured, considering his infamous knee problems, on wednesday.

In fact Irishman, I think Cena may actually will prevail on sunday. If anything, imagine his victory against such a vile and piss vinegar atmosphere that is ECW fandom, and of course an entire ECW locker room. I mean, surely this will increase his "persona" with fans, and why not? We always like people outnumbered and still swinging it for the fences, which was emphazized on monday, though really why Cena needed to telegraph this, blame the writers.