It's a wrestling cliche. When the WWE wants to introduce a new Tag-Team, they set them up against the current Tag Champs, and out of some miraculous twist of fate, the new team beats the Champs. When I heard the Spirit Squad were gonna face Kane/Big Show, I knew they were gonna win.

It happened with M&M on SmackDown, it happened with Team Angle, and it'll probably continue happening. I don't have a problem with it. It helps keep things interesting.

I wish they'd bring back Muhammad Hassan. He was the best heel I'd seen in a long time, very much akin to the great Iron Sheik. He left the WWE after the "terrorist angle" with The Undertaker. The WWE received so much flack for it, that Hassan decided it'd be best if he left the company. Funny thing is, Daivari is still around.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis