Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
Anyone see the Hall of Fame last night? I saw most of it but my TiVo stopped recording while Bret Hart was talking so I missed most of what he said! I hate it when it does that!

On another note, anyone watching WrestleMania tonight? I REALLY hope HHH doesn't win. He's currently the best wrestler in the business and I like him, but I REALLY don't think he needs, nor do I want to see him (at least right now) win his 11th title. The fact of the matter is, he doesn't NEED it!
I watched it last night. I read on a wrestling website that Bret Hart's acceptance speech was heavily edited by USA. It's said that his actual speech was somewhere between 30-45 minutes long. The speech they aired last night was edited down to about 7 minutes. We'll have to wait for the WM22 DVD to come out in a couple months to see the whole HOF Induction Ceremony.

I won't be ordering WM tonight. As for the HHH/Cena match, as much as HHH doesn't need another title, I honestly hope he kicks the sh*t out of John Cena. Cena has been Champ for a year now (losing the title only once, but regaining it 3 weeks later). His time is up. There's really no one else on RAW right now that is ready to be Champ, so it'll have to be HHH. Plus, I'm a huge mark for HHH.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis