Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
Raw wasn't too bad last night. What ever happened to Brock Lesnar? I remember he quit the WWE (when he was champion) to pursue his dream of playing football and he had tryouts with the Minnesota Vikings. I don't think he got picked up and I could have swore he went back to wrestling. Where is he now??
Lesnar is currently involved in a lawsuit against WWE because it says in his contract that he cannot work for any other promotion for a certain amount of time, and he breached that contract when he went to Japan and won the New Japan World Heavyweight title. Lesnar wants the WWE to let him out of that contract so he can pursue his career in Japan. At one point, there was talk of him coming back to the WWE, but he didn't because of a conflict of interests. When he became Champ, he became cocky (too cocky for his own good). He started acting like he didn't have to take orders from nobody, and that HE was the lockerroom leader, not the veterans (i.e. 'Taker, Angle and the like). That factored in to WWE not hiring him back.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis