Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
Will anybody else be inducted into the HOF besides Bret? Also will this be on TV?
There's usually six or seven wrestlers inducted into the HOF every year. Last year, they inducted "Cowboy" Bob Orton, Nikolai Volkoff, The Iron Shiek, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart (he's not a wrestler, but he's one of the greatest managers of all time), "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, and Hulk Hogan.

So far, this year, only Bret Hart has been officially announced. They usually announce another every week on RAW, until they've announced them all.

I've heard talk about Eddie Guerrero being inducted this year, as well. I think it's a bit premature to induct him, but I wouldn't be against it if they did.

I'm not entirely sure if they air it on television. I think they do, but I can't swear to it. Either way, it'll definitely be packaged in with the WrestleMania 22 DVD.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis