Speaking of TNA, at last night's PPV, Christian Cage (you know him as Christian from WWE) defeated Jeff Jarrett for the NWA World Heavyweight title.

The Rhino/Abyss match was absolutely insane. Rhino and Abyss were fighting up in the rafters. Then all of a sudden Rhino gored Abyss off the rafters, sending him crashing through 4 tables stacked on top of each other on the floor. I haven't seen anything like that since ECW.
--------------------------------------
Speaking of ECW, I still haven't received my DVD in the mail.

My girlfriend got me the Eddie Guerrero DVD for Valentine's Day (yea, I know, its a bit early). What a great DVD. The actual documentary special on there is rather short, but there are some incredible matches, and it also includes the "Los Guerreros Lie Cheat and Steal" vignettes that aired back during the Los Guerreros era.

My personal favorite match on that DVD is the 2 out of 3 falls Hair vs. Masks tag team match, pitting El Hijo del Santo and Octagon against Los Gringos Locos: Eddie Guerrero and "Love Machine" Art Barr. Lots of fast paced, high flying action. And this was before Eddie used the frog splash as his finisher. Art Barr was the one who patented and perfected the frog splash. After Art died, Eddie decided to use the frog splash in his memory.

Another incredible match on the 2nd DVD is the ladder match for the Intercontinental Champion, pitting Rob Van Dam against Eddie Guerrero. Probably the greatest ladder match I've ever seen, bar none.

The ECW "good-bye" match was a classic. Dean Malenko and Eddie were about to leave ECW for WCW, so they had one last match. They tore the house down in this classic Best 2 out of 3 falls match, ending in a tie. Malenko is too often overlooked when people discuss the greatest of all time. You got your Angles, Hart, Benoits, and Hogans, but watch a Dean Malenko match (especially if he's wrestling the likes of Benoit or Guerrero), and your views will drastically change. Malenko could wrestle someone like me and make me look good. That's how talented he is. Too bad he doesn't wrestle anymore.

All-in-all, a great DVD with a ton of great matches.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis