Why on Earth did they have Edge take the title from Cena, if they were just gonna give it back 3 weeks later? They pretty much killed all the momentum they had been building for Edge.

They didn't give Edge enough time to carry the title. He was unable to prove himself as champ.

I'm glad that Rey Mysterio won the Royal Rumble, but I gotta think that it wouldn't have happened if Eddie Guerrero hadn't died. Rey Mysterio is one of the most gifted performers in the business (if not the most gifted), but Mysterio's stock has risen exponentially since the death of Guerrero. Mysterio is now more of an underdog than ever, and so, IMO, they gave him the Rumble.

I'm a huge mark for Rey Mysterio, so I hope he can pull off a title victory at WrestleMania.

I don't know what the WWE was thinking putting Mark Henry in the main event at the Rumble. Was Henry really the best they could do for Angle? Here's a hint to the SmackDown execs: PUT CHRIS BENOIT BACK IN THE MAIN EVENT PICTURE!!!!!

Here's my predicted card so far for WM21:

Mickey James vs. Trish Stratus (Women's Championship)

Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle (World Championship)

John Cena vs. Triple H (WWE Championship)

It is my opinion that the "Money in the Bank" ladder match should be a mainstay at WrestleMania. Give another up and comer a chance at the top spot. Plus, it was a hell of a match at WM21.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis