I'm glad Angle made it into the chamber. Angle is the best in the business, bar none (followed close by Benoit. God knows what the hell SmackDown! is thinking :rolleyes: ).

Triple H is awesome, though. You really can't appreciate his ability until you see him in person. He's a machine.

I can say the same for Angle, as well. Angle is like a pit bull when he gets in that ring.

I'm also glad to see that Carlito and Chris Masters made it. I'm a big Carlito fan. I just wish they'd give this guy a finishing move.

On another note. I'm upset that Ken Kennedy (from SmackDown!) has been sidelined with an injury. According to WWE.com, he was a complete lat tear. He was quickly becoming my favorite on SmackDown!

"Mistuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........Kennedaaaaaaaaay.............Kennedaaay ."

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis