I went to a live WWE SmackDown! event in Ocean City last night, and had a blast. The RAW event I went to last year was much better (there were much bigger names last year, i.e. HHH, Kurt Angle, Kane, Benoit, Jericho, Edge, Orton). The match of the night, by far last night, was Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio. They put on a wrestling clinic. The main event was also pretty kick ass. It was J.B.L. vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight title. The biggest pop of the night was Batista. The crowd was alive the whole match, and he got a lot of "Batista" chants. Muhammad Hassan got the most heat. He was booed so bad, he couldn't even talk. Chimel, the ring announcer, unplugged Davari's mic while he was ranting in Arabic, which got a huge pop. All in all, it was awesome, but my throat is hurting from all the screaming. Can't wait for next year!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis