WrestleMania 10 was definitely awesome, but my favorite was WrestleMania 9, at Caesar's Palace. We saw the debut of good ol' J.R. Jim Ross, who is the greatest play-by-play commentator in the history of professional wrestling, bar-none. We saw The Undertaker face impossible odds when he went face-to-chest with Giant Gonzales (he ended up winning by DQ when Gonzales knocked him out with a cloth soaked in ether). The then still undefeated Tatanka took on Shawn Michaels for the Intercontinental Championship, and won, but by DQ, so no title change. There were a few more, but the best match of the night was Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna for the WWF Championship. For a man of his size, Yokozuna was fast and agile. Bret Hart gave him everything he had, but it was not to be. Mr. Fuji threw salt in his eyes, Yokozuna hit the sumo drop, and won the WWF title for the first time. Hulk Hogan came out to check on his friend, when Fuji issued a challenge to Hogan, right there and then. Bret said "Go for it!" Yokozuna grabbed Hogan, Fuji threw the salt, but Hogan ducked and it hit Yokozuna. He hit the big boot, dropped the leg, and became the WWF Champion for what was his last relevant title reign.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis