In a world where licenses are being snatched up (ala Madden getting exclusive NFL 3rd-party rights, 2K exclusive baseball 3rd party rights), we, the gamers , lose quality due to lack of competition.

Here are the two MLB games for 2006:

First -

Take-Two/2K Sports/Kush Games Major League Baseball 2K6

2K sports are awesome, and they have the best hockey and basketball games on the market, imho. They also had the best football game, too. Anyways, they have new features like inside edge, payoff pitch, all of which are cool looking but hopefully can be properly incorporated.

Second -

Sony/989 Studios MLB 2006

I've never been a big fan of this series (actually, EA's MVP Baseball was my favorite out of all of them) but some of their new innovations seem cool, especially how fielders stats change how you will get fly balls and such.

---

I don't care for MLB because one of my friends buys it every year, and it seems way too easy. Throw the sinker or curve every time holding the d-pad to the bottom, unhittable. Dunno.

I haven't bought the 2K game since their World Series Baseball days on the Dreamcast. I didn't like their hitting system, or crappy announcers. Also, players looked stiff. However, it looks like they have made some strides, and I have no problem saying all of my other current 2K sports titles are simply awesome, and imho, beat their EA counterparts hands down.

Thoughts?

Which Major League Baseball Game Will You Buy in 2006
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 12/31/69 08:00 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
How Do You Feel About 3rd-Party Developers Gaining Exclusive Rights to Sports?
single choice
Who Will Be Better in 2006?
single choice