Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
[quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
[b] I'm working on completeing every task in Spider-Man 2. I beat the main story missions within a week or so, and have alot of other things done...

I also like to pop in a GTA game from time to time for a little fun just fooling around (i already beat them all 100% so that's all i can do :p )

And occasionally i get a weird craving to play the original spider-man game for PSone. Plus i can beat it all in about 1 day so I usually spend the day at the playstation when there's nothing else to do.
You need to get some real hobbies or get a girlfriend jesus u play computer games to much. [/b][/quote]1.) I have a Girlfriend.
2.) I only spend all day playind a video game like every couple of month's and I take long break's, so without break's it's only like 6 hour's of gaming. On an average day I only spend like 3-4 hour's. And beleive me it took about 6-9 months for me to get 100% per GTA. I've been playing them since they first came out so It's not like I intentionally bought them all at once and locked myself in a room with nothing but a PS2 and a cup to piss into and then simoultainously drink it, until I beat them all.
3.) I AM Jesus, and I'd appriciate not taking my name in vein. That's strike 1 and I'd watch it unless you want me to point my fingure at you, hence causing you to spontainously combust and be sent to hell. [/b][/quote]its so good to be the king. lol