Yea, God of War is freakin' incredible. It definitely looks too good to even operate on the PS2, but they pulled it off. It's my favorite game thus far to come out this year, and is definitely in the running for "Game of the Year."

When I got off work last night, I rummaged through the bargain bin at Wal-Mart, and came across two games that I've wanted to check out for a while now; TimeSplitters: Future Perfect and Sly 2: Band of Thieves. So I picked em both up (for $35! ), and at this moment, I'm playing the hell outta TimeSplitters. What an awesome FPS this game is. Sly 2 is a platformer in the vein of the Jak series, only without the guns. Rather, it leans more towards stealthy gameplay. And with good reasoning, seeing as you're a theif, and its your goal to steal world treasures. The game itself is gorgeous, but I haven't played enough of it to give an accurate consensus on what I feel about it.

And then there's Fight Night: Round 2. Man, I can't get enough of that game. Even on the hardest difficulty, I'm pounding the hell out of my opponents.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis