Best, best (individual) moments of the season happened in this episode:

Phil "coming out of the closet" has to be the greatest symbolism of the show. Gripping the bedsheets as he watches Vito get beaten? And then, at his sister's, he seems overly keen on turning off a programme full of oiled-up body-builders. Old school or not, Phil's a repressed homosexual, no doubt, and they told it so succinctly too.

I loved Carmela looked at that rotating light in Paris. Brings to mind the end of episode 2, I think, earlier this season, with Kevin Finnerty in his hotel room with that light going round in the distance.

Such dark humour, too: Silvio and Carlo running into some trouble was fantastic, and that birdseye shot of the bodyo n the table is one of the few moments where the show has felt really cinematic this season. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Silvio on the guy's back. And the dramatic irony has them kill the guy without knowing he whacked Vito, whereas we as the audience were cheering in relish at the justice.

Speaking of justice, there was something brilliant in Tony's controlled outburst on AJ's car. But that kid will never learn.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?