Quote:
Originally posted by hova4ever9:
On a getaway with Rosalie, Carmela gives her position in life some consideration;Meadow re-locates to a new address;The Soprano crew finds itself in unknown money turf.

Edited to add Spoiler Warning to title of thread. -SC
2-cent Observations:

* We get a glimpse of what would've become of Tony Uncle Al at the hands of Psycho Phil had Tony Uncle John not performed his own version of euthanasia with that shotgun.

* The guys must be going soft; not ONE pirate crack thrown at Bobby?

* I reaaaaaally thought for a moment that when Tony brought AJ out to the garage he was going to give him a job to do, knowwhutimean?

* Why do the Bada Bing girls seem so skeevy? Some might say "well ALL strippers are," but something about these ladies (har) just don't sit right. Ever since the Tracee episode...

* I can't tell who's religious piety is more disturbing: the Leotardos or the Hendricksons (from Big Love). Mrs. Phil crying over the tailor going blind was so creepy.

* Anyone else note the cleverly subtle irony of one of Phil's henchmen getting a similar sendoff as Billy Bats?

* Was anyone bracing themselves for Carmela to spot, yes I know it's Paris, Furio? Especially after Ro was meeting cute with the French guy.

* As a total non-drinker, it still boggle my mind that a bar tab can hit 4 figures in one night. Someone had to explain to me the concept of ordering a bottle of Cristal (sp?) for 9 people. I'm so out of touch...

* Sometimes Carm can be so clueless; I loved how Ro verbally smacked some sense into her. It's like, WOULD YOU COOL IT WITH THE PHILOSOPHIZING AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION, YOU DINGBAT YOU??? Especially if the boys go to the mattresses... no more Louis "Vooton" handbags full of big wads for a while.

Montauk

We might be able to tape the gun behind it.