wow...i had no idea this board was so homophobic.

Aaaanyway, TonyWillLive, Bobby is a Lieutenant?!?

Since when has their been a position between Soldier and Capo? Sorry mate, but i think you are wrong. I have NEVER heard of any level between Captain and Soldier. Bobby was made captain of Junior's crew in Series 4. Junior was the Boss (with Tony) and Bobby got a bump to run Junior's crew...with that Merf guy his soldier. This captain thing Janice mentioned is the writers hoping we wont remember Bobby's promotion i reckon. Poor continuity.

Someone else said that Bobby became captain of the Aprille crew. This is not true. GG was made Captain of the Aprile crew after Richie was shot by Janice. Ralphie succeeded GG when he died on the loo and then Vito after Tony killed Ralphie.

Another grey area for me is Chrissie's position. He shouted "am i not a captain?" when Eugene Pontecurvo questionned his authority over a decision to whack some guy in ep.1.

If Chris is a captain...of who's crew? He was a soldier in Paulie Gaulteiri's crew...so this would normally mean that he was the captain of the Gaultieri Crew...with Paulie taking a bump to Underboss. There has been no mention of this and as such we can't just assume all this has happened. Therefore, it is again, another grey area of the hierarchy of the Soprano family.

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.