Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
How about Baccala. This guy is a made man, gets f**cked up by some street punks, and nothing is done about it. .... After Janice bitched to Tony, I would have enjoyed it more if, like a real life mob family, they would have shown us Baccala and his guys getting even with those punks.
Ahhh, the good old days.

I would have thought that there would be some reprisal but Tony seemed to have taken that news (about Bobby getting ripped off) surprisingly well. The truth of the matter is the Mob ain't what it used to be. I had to laugh, though, at what Tony said about not even the cops go out in certain neighborhoods at night and then his look to Paulie as Paulie repeated the line later.

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
And another point that bothers me :

Only a few weeks ago we see Vito and Johhny Cakes rolling around in the grass. We see Vito sitting on the side of the rocks, taking in the beauty of the scenery, the foilage, etc. Now a few episodes later we see snow on the ground!
Does anyone remember the Italian feast scenes in last weeks episode?

Were they wearing winter coats, or was it still supposed to be autumn?
Remember that Tony and Chris were talking about the smell of fireplaces and Chris said it smelled like Halloween. That was probably to have been late October. My guess is it was probably November in last night's episode.