Well, with under half a year until the official start of the 6th and maybe final season of the greatest show on television, I can already see the wannabe-wiseguys playing Sopranos-rumor-mill all over the net.

I've done some investigating, and I'm sure the information leak will open up more and more as we approach March 5th, but I just wanted to have a thread where all could post any official information or rumors concerning the new season.

I would like to ask that we keep this thread strictly on actual info and not post any predictions or hopes for season 6. Also, any links to information or pictures would be appreciated.

Hopefully, by the time early March rolls around, we'll know all we can. Im excited already.

****WARNING**** “Spoilers” follow, although none of this is *absolutely* official, but if you want to be genuinely surprised, stop reading NOW
Well here's what Ive got so far...

Here's some pics of the "Wedding Scene". The supposed storyline here is that at least Tony, Carmella, AJ, Chris, and mystery lady in a green dress are attending. I'm thinking this might be Chris' new beau. Anyway, here's the pics.

Michael Imperioli is there in the light green shirt, left side of the screen, Gandolfini is standing across from him.

Here's Jimmy Gandolfini sitting on the steps after his supposed panic attack. Ive read that its maybe Johnny Sac's daughter "Allegra's" wedding, and he gets let out of the can to attend. Federal marshalls set up metal detectors on the entrances to the church, and Tony, after setting them off a number of times, has a panic attack and falls on the steps. Its not known why everyone is dressed for the occasion besides Gandolfini .

CONTINUED....

I dream in widescreen.